Not-so Vaingloriously Bulleted
- Grew up in a blue collar family near Chicago; paid my way through college by working in the electric industry while winning awards as a poet. Stopped taking awards seriously shortly thereafter.
- Founded a literary journal and curated it for several years. Some of my verse still inhabits its pages …
- Tenacious reader interested in avant-garde poetry, Romantic era writers, and scientists of the nineteenth century. Some friends call me a Coleridgian.
- Once spent months driving aimlessly across the United States, living in hostels and nearly too broke to pay for gas. Wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.
- Has lived in Chicago and New York City — moving to San Francisco on January 15th.
- Knows how to fold a newspaper — more fun than reading on a Kindle.
- Completing a book of poetry.
Some Recent Readings & Publications
- Check out the beautiful broadsides here
Golden Gloves Chapbook Series